Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Great Big Thank You To My Readers

    I just wanted to say thank you to all of my readers, both here, on twitter, and on facebook for the encouragement that you all gave me in regards to my story. It was a hard story to tell, but one that needed to be told. It is only by telling our stories - no matter how insignificant they may seem - can we truly make a world that is supportive of ALL people, regardless of their race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, etc. So I encourage all of you...tell your stories as well, be a light in your community, and encourage others to do the same. That is how we will win the fight!

     Feel free to share my story with anyone who you think needs encouragement; for if just one person is helped because of my life experiences, then it was worth it.

"The Pain of Reparative Therapy: My Story" Part One, Part Two, Part Three, Part Four, Conclusion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails