Sunday, July 11, 2010

Book of the Week (BOTW) - Don't Give Up the Ship!!!

I have decided to start what I am going to call the "Book of The Week", or basically, the book that I have decided to read that particular week and which I think you should too. Every Sunday I will release the title and then the following Saturday I will do a quick book synopsis and why this book is important to read. Each book will be chosen for its application and interest. I will also provide a link to Amazon.com in case you would like to purchase it, but I would recommend just going to the library

The books that I will choose will mostly be focused on American History and Politics, because I believe that in order to effect change in America today, we must thoroughly understand the history of our great country.

This weeks book is Don't Give Up the Ship!: Myths of the War of 1812. This book looks to be a fascinating history of the War of 1812, or what many call the "Forgotten War" of American History.

                                                 Don't Give Up the Ship!: Myths of the War of 1812

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails